BDO Properties: House and Lot for Sale with Big Discount!
Are you planning to buy your own house and lot in the Philippines this year?
Do you know that aside from dealing with Real Estate agents or Sales Professionals, you can also find house and lot for sale on the internet?
Yes, that’s right!
Most, if not all banks now post their properties for sale on their websites.
BDO is one of them.
BDO has a long list of properties for sale on their website and they also have an ongoing promo, where you can get as much as 20% discount on selected properties.
Click here to see the list of BDO’s Properties for Sale.
Here’s what’s good about this promo:
- 5% Reservation Fee
- 15% DP payable in 6 months at 0% interest
- 80% Balance payable in 5 years at 10% interest p.a
Watch this Video: BDO Properties House and Lot for Sale
And here are the mechanics:
1. This promo offer is valid from January 16 to April 16, 2017 only.
This is a limited time offer so check out the list of properties now before it’s taken by another potential buyer and before the price goes up again.
2. 20 % discount is based on advertised Selling Price.
For example, if the selling price is Php 1,000,000, 20% discount is Php 200,000 and the Discounted Price is Php 800,000.
Note: Promo applies to selected properties only and availability of units and prices are subject to change without prior notice.
3. If you found a property and you decide to buy it,
- you may personally submit, email or fax the duly accomplished Offer To Buy Form
- and pay the 5% Reservation Fee
Go to any BDO branch to formalize the offer and pay in cash or check.
You may also contact Kimberly Ogana, the In House Sales Officer, at (02) 702-6000 local 27088, or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Offer is on “as is where is ” basis, which means that you have to do your due diligence, inspect the property’s physical and legal condition, and examine the titles, tax declaration and other pertinent documents prior to purchase.
If for any reason you are not available to personally inspect the property that you’re interested in buying, at least have someone, a family member or a friend, do it for you.
This is very important especially if you’re abroad and you’re really interested in buying a property at a discounted price because BDO’s promo is only available until April 16, 2017.
What are the Payment Terms?
- Cash PaymentThe Buyer should settle Full Payment within 30 days from the date of Notice of Approval.
- In-House FinancingThe Buyer should settle the 15% Downpayment (DP) within 6 months at 0% interest; and the 80% Balance
- Bank Loan PaymentsThe Buyer should settle the Full Downpayment (DP) and the monthly installment until the full outstanding balance is paid by the financing institution.
When will the Property be turned over to you?
- Once the full Down Payment (DP) has been fully paid
- And upon signing of the Sales Contract or Contract to Sell (CTS) with amortization schedule, whichever is applicable.
For more information about BDO promo on Properties for Sale, please visit their website here: https://www.bdo.com.ph/20-discount-properties-sale
BDO Contact Details
BDO Office Address: 25F Pacific Star Bldg., Gil Puyat corner Makati Ave., Makati City
BDO Business Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00AM to 5:00PM
BDO Landline: (02) 702-6000 local 27088
BDO Email: email@example.com
BDO Website: https://www.bdo.com.ph