How to Transfer Funds through BDO Online Banking
BDO Online Banking makes transferring funds easy and convenient.
You can send money to both BDO and non-BDO accounts from within or outside the country.
Below are the steps to transfer funds.
Log on to your Online Banking Account.
To transfer funds through online banking, you need to have your account enrolled to BDO Online Banking service.
On the homepage of www.bdo.com.ph, click on the login button located at the upper right hand corner. A window will pop up underneath this button, simply click on “BDO Online Banking” to get directed to the login page.
Once you’re on that page, fill out the necessary details and click “Login”
Third Party Enrollment
In order to transfer funds, you will need to enroll the third party to your account.
To process this, you will need the other person’s account number. This enrollment can be done on the website as well.
- On the right side panel, select “enrollment services” and then click on “enroll.”
- When directed to the next page, fill out the necessary information. Select the location where you are enrolling from by clicking on the appropriate radio button.
- Enter the information of the account you will be transferring to. Make sure to double check the account number to ensure it has been typed correctly. Then click submit.
- A pop-up window will appear, asking you to confirm the enrollment. Click “OK” to proceed.
Once this is done, you will be directed to an acknowledgment page where you can find the activation code. This process is similar to when you enrolled your account to the online banking services.
- Bring the activation code and your ATM card to the nearest ATM location to complete the enrollment.
- The enrollment will be activated within 24 hours of the ATM activation. You can check the status by clicking on “View Enrollment Status.”
Once the third party is enrolled, you may now transfer funds.
- Click on “Financial Services” then select “Funds Transfer”
- Fill out the necessary information for the transfer. This will include what account you will be using and the third party you will be sending the money to.
You can select when you want the transfer to occur by selecting the Transfer Schedule of your choice. This option is ideal for monthly scheduled payments such as house rentals.
- A pop-up window will appear once you click submit at the bottom of the page. The new window will ask you to confirm the transfer. Click on continue to complete the transfer.
- You will then be directed to an acknowledgment page where you can view the details of your transaction. This will include the recipients account information and the payment schedule date. The acknowledgment will also have the reference number of the transaction that you can use for later verification.
It is recommended that you print out or save this page for reference.