How to Apply for PNB Credit Card
Credit cards provide that much needed convenience by giving you access to funds especially during emergencies.
As long as you’re a responsible credit card owner, having cards will be nothing but beneficial to you.
Various banks offer credit cards, and one of them is PNB.
Interested? Get to know how you can apply for a PNB credit card.
Types of PNB Credit Card
There are various types of PNB Credit Cards. The two most popular cards are the PNB Essentials MasterCard, and the PNB Platinum MasterCard.
PNB Essentials MasterCard
The PNB Essentials is the no-frills card.
As the name suggests, it’s more focused on you using it for your essentials; it’s the all-purpose card you’ve always needed to have.
It makes your everyday essentials so easy to acquire, while getting a lot of perks.
PNB Platinum MasterCard
The PNB Platinum on the other hand has more exclusive perks compared to the Essentials card.
Using this card will make you updated with fashion, and allow you to enjoy the town’s nicest restaurants.
If you’re a traveler, then you also might enjoy this card’s dual billing capability – charged in PHP for local transactions while getting charged in USD for international transactions.
Other PNB Credit Cards
Aside from the two aforementioned cards, you also have a choice among the following:
- PNB-PAL Mabuhay Miles MasterCard
- PNB Visa
- Other co-branded credit cards, usually affiliated with different institutions
Made your choice? Then it’s time to prepare the requirements.
Getting a PNB Credit Card
It’s easy to apply for a PNB credit card. To qualify, the general requirements include the following:
- Must be a Filipino citizen and reside in the Philippines
- Should be 21 to 65 years old to apply; supplementary card holders must be at least 13 years old
- Should be a regular employee for at least a year, or self-employed for at least two years
- Gross annual income mustn’t be lower than Php120000
Other requirements include having a mobile phone or a landline, and ideally must live within a reasonable distance to a PNB bank branch.
PNB Credit Card Application Requirements
- Photo-bearing government issued ID, or a company ID
- Employed applicants can provide any of the following:
- Certificate of Employment that includes your position, date of hire and gross income
- Your payslips for the last 3 months
- Latest income tax return
- Self-employed applicants can provide any of the following:
- A copy of your business’ registration papers w/ SEC or DTI
- Latest financial statements (audited)
- Latest income tax return
The Application Process for PNB Credit Card
The actual application process is not complicated although it might seem so.
Go to www.pnbcards.com.ph, and then click the ‘Apply Now’ link.
Aside from the necessary documents, you also need to download the application form from the PNB website.
You can right click and then ‘Save As’, or click the link to be routed to the page itself.
Fill out the application form with all the necessary information.
How to Submit your PNB Credit Card Application
- Once the application form has been filled out and signed, have it scanned, and send through e-mail. Their e-mail address is PNBCreditCards@pnb.com.ph.
- You can have the forms faxed to (02) 892-7427 or (02) 812-6247.
- You can also submit the forms at your chosen PNB branch.
All you need to do now is to wait for your card to arrive and have it activated.
Enjoy the benefits and perks of having a PNB credit card, but don’t forget to be a responsible credit card owner.