I’ve been using a credit card for almost 9 years now and it’s helped me in so many ways.
- I frequently book flight tickets for myself and for family members and having a credit card really makes it easier for me to do this.
- I can purchase products and services over-the-counter or online and pay them using my credit card, but I always make sure to pay my credit card bills on or before its due date.
- I have been able to purchase some expensive but important items or courses through staggered payments because of my credit card.
I can add more to this list, but seriously, having a credit card has been a great help to me.
Why Some People Don’t Recommend Using Credit Cards…
Many financial consultants and experts advise people NOT to use credit cards because it encourages compulsive or unwise spending.
In my opinion, if you think you can handle your credit card efficiently by only using it when needed (important and urgent) and paying your bills on time, then by all means, have one for yourself.
However, if you’d be better off purchasing things with cash money, then forget about credit cards.
I know it’s easier said than done, but in reality, you will only realize if you’re a wise credit card user if you have a credit card and if you’re actually using it.
Applying for a BDO Credit Card
Okay, let’s assume you’re a wise spender and you want to try using a credit card this 2017.
Try BDO Credit Card.
BDO Philippines is one of the best banks in the country and applying for a BDO credit card is not as hard as you think.
You can even apply for a BDO Credit Card ONLINE at the comfort of your home.
Read on to know how you can go about your BDO Credit Card Application…
BDO Credit Card Application
- Pick the type of BDO credit card that fits your needs and lifestyle
You can choose a card based on your age and monthly income.
You can compare BDO credit cards and choose the one that you like best.
Or you can pick the type of BDO card based on the brands that you frequently use or patronize.
- Apply for the type of BDO credit card that you’ve chosen from the links above.
Fill out the application form online with the required information.
You can also download the BDO Credit Card Application Form here.
Want to have a copy of BDO Credit Card’s brochure? Click here.
And click here to download Service Request Forms like Auto-Debit Arrangement Enrollment Form and Dispute Forms.
See the Requirements here in applying for BDO credit card.
Want to Know your BDO Credit Card Application Status?
The next step after your BDO Credit Card Application is to check the status and find out if your application was actually approved.
To do that, just click this LINK and enter your TIN (Tax Identification Number) or your SSS (Social Security Number).
Make sure that it matches with the information you’ve entered when you filled out the BDO Credit Card Application Form.
BDO Online also offers other BDO Credit Card services including:
- Activation of your BDO Credit Card
- Cash Advance PIN
- Auto Charge
- Electronic Monthly Billing Statement
- Update your Contact Information
BDO Credit Card Promo
Credit card companies never run out of promos.
And that is one of the best things that a credit card user can enjoy especially if you are a good user and payer.
With BDO Credit Card,
- You can enjoy promos such as free GCs, treats, and rebates when you shop using your credit card.
- You can avail of discounts from partners like in restaurants, travel agencies and airlines.
- You can purchase products and services on an installment basis if you don’t have enough cash for straight payment
- You can avail of online promos and offers that are only exclusive to BDO credit card holders
- You can earn rewards points that you can redeem through GCs or vouchers.
As a credit card user, I have availed of several perks and freebies for the purchases I’ve made using my credit card. Most of them were from my online purchases.
And as a wise credit card user, I know I get to save money because of the FREE stuff that my credit card company offers that I otherwise should have paid for.
Contact BDO Credit Card Hotline
If you have any questions or concerns regarding BDO Credit Card, you may contact BDO Hotline number 631-8000.
How about you?
Do you have a credit card? How do you manage it?
What do you like or dislike about having a credit card?
Feel free to share your thoughts in the comment section below.