BDO Online Banking Enrollment is the first step if you want to take advantage of the internet to send money and pay your bills online.
With the continuous increase of Covid-19 cases in the Philippines, it is much safer to stay at home and do your banking transactions without going to the bank personally.
But before you can do that, you need to register first.
And to register, you need to have any of the following:
- BDO deposit account / debit card
- BDO credit card
If you have it ready, follow the steps below on how to register BDO online.
Steps for BDO Online Banking Enrollment
- Go to bdo.com.ph.
- Click Online Banking Login.
- Click BDO Online Banking.
- Click Not Yet Enrolled? Enroll Now! button.
- Read the BDO Electronic Banking Terms and Conditions of Use. Then, Click the box below it and click Submit.
- Fill out the BDO Online Banking Enrollment Form.
- Select The Type Of Account To Enroll
- Deposit account or Credit Card
- Note: Only the following accounts are allowed for initial enrollment:
- Individual or Joint “OR” ATM-based Savings or Current Account
- Credit Card (Principal Card)
- Other BDO accounts like Time Deposits, Cash Card, Consumer Loans and Trust Accounts may be enrolled as additional accounts once you have activated your Online Banking.
- Select where you are enrolling from
- within the Philippines or outside the Philippines
- Select Channels For Enrollment
- online banking, phone banking, or SMS banking
- You can choose all 3 options if you like.
- Enter Your Account Information
- ATM Card Number and Preferred Nickname
- Note: For clients enrolling in the Philippines, an ATM card is required. If you do not have an ATM card, please visit your branch to request for one.
- Nominate your Online Banking Information
- User ID, Password, Mobile Number, and Email Address
- Note: User ID must be at least 7 alphanumeric characters
- Note: Password must be contain uppercase, lowercase, number, and special character. It must not be the same as the User ID.
- Note: Mobile number should be in this format 639xxxxxxxxx and it must be valid, active and still in your possession since this is where your OTP or One-Time Password will be sent.
- User ID, Password, Mobile Number, and Email Address
- Nominate Your Challenge Questions
- 2 challenge questions with answers
- Validate your BDO internet banking enrollment
- enter the code shown in the image box
- Select where you learn about BDO internet banking
- select from one of the options in the drop down menu.
- Review the information you entered in the form, then click Submit.
- Select The Type Of Account To Enroll
- The BDO Non-Overseas Initial Enrollment Acknowledgment Page will be shown on the screen with all your BDO Online Banking Enrollment details including your:
- Reference Number, Activation Code and the activation instructions.
You may also check your email for your BDO Online Banking Enrollment Confirmation that contains the ATM activation code.
Steps for BDO Online Banking Activation
- Go to any BDO ATM Machine
- Insert your BDO ATM Card
- Select “Other Services”
- Select “Activate Electronic Banking”
- Enter the ATM Activation Code
- Enter your ATM PIN
Your BDO online banking account will be activated within 1 banking day.
For accounts activated on a weekend, you need to wait until Tuesday of the following week for the activation of your account.
You can activate your BDO Online Banking enrollment within 45 days from the date of your enrollment.
WATCH: BDO Online Banking Enrollment
WATCH: BDO Online Banking Activation
BDO Online Banking Enrollment for Clients Abroad
If you are currently abroad or outside the Philippines, follow these steps to enroll in BDO Online Banking:
- Go to www.bdo.com.ph.
- Click “Online Banking Login” and then click “Enroll Now”.
- Select “Outside the Philippines”, then fill-out the form and click on “Submit”.
- Wait for a call from BDO Customer Service Officer to verify your enrollment within 5 working days.
- Wait for the activation email.
You may access your BDO Online Banking account upon receipt of activation email.
BDO Online Login
Once your BDO Online account has been activated, you can now login to your BDO online banking account.
- Go to www.bdo.com
- Login using your User ID and Password
- Enter the One-Time Password or OTP that will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- The OTP is an added security for your BDO online account.
- The OTP is different for every login attempt.
- If you did not receive your OTP via SMS within 5 minutes of it has expired, click the button to generate a new OTP.
- You cannot access your online account without your OTP.
- Some transactions made online will require you to key in an OTP.
- Once you’re logged in, you can now manage your BDO accounts, check your balance, send money, pay bills, reload, access your loan accounts, and more.
How to Enroll in BDO Online Banking Using BDO Credit Card
The steps for BDO Online Banking Enrollment using BDO Credit Card are almost the same as above using BDO Deposit Account except for the activation process.
Here’s how to enroll:
- Go to www.bdo.com.ph > click Online Banking Login > click BDO Online Banking.
- Click Not Yet Enrolled? Enroll Now! at the Login page.
- Read and Accept the Terms and Conditions > click the checkbox > click Submit.
- Choose Credit Card in the dropdown menu and complete the necessary information.
- Select Personal Information and OTP as the Mode of Activation.
- Fill out the required information with your BDO credit card details.
- Once you’ve submitted the enrollment form online, a One-Time Password (OTP) will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP to proceed.
- An acknowledgment page will appear once you have successfully enrolled your BDO credit card.
When you enroll in BDO Online Banking using your BDO Credit Card, it is automatically activated and ready for use.
Once your BDO online account is activated, you can now login to BDO Online Banking using your User ID and Password.
How to Download and Activate BDO Mobile Banking App
Once you are registered in BDO Online Banking, you can download and activate the BDO Mobile Banking app on your device.
- Search for “BDO Personal Banking” in Google Play (for Android users) or App Store (for Iphone users), then download and install the BDO mobile app on your device.
- Login using your User ID and Password.
- Read and Accept the Terms and Conditions.
- You will receive an SMS to verify that you are adding a new device. Reply “Add Device” to confirm and type in the OTP that will be sent to your mobile number.
- Once you’ve successfully added your mobile device, you can now start using the BDO Mobile App to manage your accounts, send money, pay bills, reload, access your loan accounts, and more.
Unlike logging in on the web, you don’t need to key in an OTP every time you log in on the BDO Mobile App.
Just type in your User ID and Password and you can access your BDO Online Banking account anytime and anywhere as long as you have internet connection.
How to Activate your One-Time Password (OTP) Generator
BDO encourages users to activate the One-Time Password (OTP) Generator through the BDO Mobile Banking App for enhanced security and faster transactions.
When you activate your OTP Generator, you no longer need to wait for OTP sent via SMS for your transactions on the web.
You may also use this feature even without an internet connection.
- Open your BDO Mobile Banking App on your device.
- Login using your User ID and Password.
- Go to Settings.
- Turn on the OTP Generator by sliding the button to the right and click Continue to confirm.
- Make sure your phone’s date and time is “Set to Automatically” (or Use Network-provided time) in your phone’s settings for this feature to work.
- You can now choose to use your OTP Generator whenever you login or transact on the web.
- When you are prompted to key in your OTP, simply open your BDO Mobile Banking app, tap the OTP Generator icon, type the OTP and click Proceed.
- The OTP will be different for every login attempt and for every transaction.
- The OTP will refresh every 30 seconds.
With the OTP Generator activated, you can now do faster transactions using BDO Online Banking on the web.
You don’t need to wait for SMS for the OTP.
Please note that for your security, some transactions made on the web will require you to key in an OTP.
How to Keep your BDO Online Account Secure
Some people are skeptical about online banking because they’re afraid to be a victim of fraud and scam.
Here are some tips to keep your BDO internet banking secure:
- NEVER give your Username, Password and OTP to anyone.
- NEVER click links from fake BDO emails directing you to fake BDO websites. Only go directly to www.bdo.com.ph.
- NEVER “Verify Account” via email or SMS.
- NEVER give your credit card number, expiry date, CVV and OTP to verify your online shopping transactions.
- MONITOR your account regularly.
Always remember that Real BDO Officers will NEVER ask for your User ID, Password, and OTP, even with urgent matters.
Beware of Scams!
Scammers pretend to be BDO, offering loan payment extensions and credit card approvals, or threatening to close your account.
And some of these scammers are now staging Covid-19 related schemes offering cash assistance.
Do not fall prey to these scammers.
Keep your information private.
BDO reiterates that for as long as you do not share your personal information with anyone, including your OTPs when you bank online, you can beat scam attacks and protect your bank accounts.
BDO Online Hotline
If you have any inquiries about BDO online banking, you may contact BDO online hotline or customer service through the following options:
- Metro Manila: (+632) 8631-8000
- Domestic Toll-Free Nos:
- 1800-10-631-8000 (PLDT)
- 1800-3-631-8000 (Digitel)
- 1800-5-631-8000 (Bayantel)
- 1800-8-631-8000 (Globelines)
- International Toll-Free Nos.: IAC +800-8-631-8000
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
BDO Online Banking F.A.Q.s
How to activate BDO Online Banking Abroad?
Follow the online enrollment steps above. Make sure to select “Outside the Philippines” when you fill out the form.
Within 5 working days, you will receive a call from BDO Customer Service Officer to verify your enrollment. Once you receive the activation email, you will be able to login to BDO Online banking.
Do I need to submit the enrollment form to BDO branch?
There’s no need to submit the Electronic Banking Form to the branch.
Just follow the steps for BDO Online Banking Enrollment, then activate it via ATM if you have an ATM Debit Card.
If you are enrolling a credit card, it will automatically be activated after successful enrollment.
What are the benefits of BDO Online Banking?
BDO Online Banking is an online facility offered by Banco de Oro to help you manage your finances better.
Below are just some of the things you can do with BDO Online banking:
- Access your accounts 24/7
- Check your account balances and transactions for the past 3 months
- Transfer money (Fund Transfer) to any enrolled BDO account
- Pay your bills
- Buy a load for SMART, Talk ‘N Text, Globe, Touch Mobile (TM) and SUN prepaid mobile phones
- Reload BDO Cash Cards
- Order more checkbooks
- Perform Stop Payment on issued checks
- Send money (Wire Transfer) to local or international banks through telegraphic transfer
What types of accounts are accessible through BDO Online Banking?
You can access the following types of accounts via BDO Online Banking:
- Savings Account (Peso/US Dollar)
- Current Account (Peso)
- Time Deposits (Peso/US Dollar)
- BDO Cash Card
- BDO Auto, Housing and Personal Loans Accounts
- BDO Credit Cards
- Trust Accounts
Is BDO online banking safe?
BDO online has various security features like the Username, Password, and One-Time Password to login and website encryption to ensure that online banking is safe.
Just make sure you do not share your personal information to anyone to avoid any form of scams.
It is so much easier now to do banking transactions with BDO Online Banking.
Save your time and effort by enrolling in BDO online and start paying your bills and sending money online.
READ: How to Pay Meralco Bill Online in BDO Online Banking
7 thoughts on “BDO Online Banking Enrollment: How to Register in BDO Online”
Pingback: Meralco Online Payment: How to Pay Meralco Bill Online in 5 Easy Ways - The Pinay Investor
Pingback: Metrobank Online Banking Guide: Enrollment, Balance Inquiry, Fund Transfer, and Bills Payment - The Pinay Investor
Pingback: PLDT Online Payment: How to Pay PLDT Bill Online thru BDO, BPI, and Other Payment Channels - The Pinay Investor
What is the costumer number asking to me? I am new
Hello. This juvyjane Prollo. Im asking how to register to online my BDO account. Because i don’t know and i want to see if my money they are in my account. Can you help how to register.?
I am Clarissa Dionisio in legal age and 6 years BDO Account holder. I have had a loan application since August 19, 2022 but until now I haven’t received any feedback even from CI. I always ask for the branch but they haven’t given me a response, just wait for it and this loan application is not under their control.
Can you please help me with my concern?
Thank you so much for the immediate response.
Pingback: From Financial Innovation to Inclusion: How BDO Finds Ways to Expand Its Reach to Filipinos -