Do you have a Metrobank Account?
Do you want to make your banking transactions with Metrobank fast and convenient?
If you do, this blog post is for you. I will guide you on how you can sign up to Metrobank Online, view your balance online, transfer funds online, pay your bills online, and more!
Actually, my mom asked me if I could go to Metrobank to check if her SSS pension has already been credited to her savings account. I told her that we don’t need to go to the ATM machine to do that.
I told her about Metrobank online banking and she was amazed that she can now access her bank account online using her smartphone.
But of course, I reminded her to never share her account information and passcode to anyone.
Now, it’s your turn. Follow this guide and take advantage of Metrobank Online services at your fingertips.
Metrobank Online Enrollment
Registering to Metrobank Online is a simple process. As long as you have the information required, you can easily sign up for a Metrobank online account in 5 minutes or less.
Follow these steps to sign up:
Step 1. Go to metrobank.com.ph.
Step 2. Click Login, then click Metrobank Online (NEW). If an advisory pops up, just hit OK.
Step 3. Click Sign up and Fill out the Metrobank Online Enrollment Form completely:
- First, Middle, and Last Name
- Select the type of account that you’re enrolling: Deposit Account or Credit Card
- For Deposit Account, enter your 13-digit Account Number OR your 16-digit ATM card number with your 6-digit ATM PIN
- For Credit Card, enter your credit card number, CVC/CVV, Embossed Name, and Expiry Date
- Select country (PH), and enter your Mobile Number (the one that’s registered in the branch)
- Enter your Email Address
- Click the box if you agree to the Terms and Conditions, then click Next.
Step 4. Confirm your details. If everything is correct, click Next.
Step 5. Enter the 6-digit verification code sent to your email address. Type it in in within 5 minutes.
Step 6. Create a 6-digit Passcode to authorize your Metrobank online transactions. Click Next.
Step 7. Enter the verification code sent to your registered mobile number. Type the code within 5 minutes. If you didn’t receive the code, click Send Another Code.
Once this step is done, you will finally see this page.
Metrobank Online Login
As soon as your Metrobank Online Enrollment has been successful, you will automatically be logged in to your new Metrobank online banking account.
How to LOGIN to Metrobank Online
- Go to metrobank.com.ph
- Click Login
- Click Metrobank Online
- Enter your Username and Password
- Enter the 6-digit verification code sent to your registered mobile number.
Metrobank Online Balance Inquiry
To check your Metrobank account balance online, follow the steps above to LOGIN.
Once you’re logged in, you will immediately see your account balance on the dashboard.
To see the details of your Metrobank account, click Deposits (on the left) or Total Deposits (at the middle).
How to View Metrobank Transaction History
- Click Deposits
- Click the Account that you want to check.
- Click Transaction History.
You can filter the date range, transaction, or amount to find transaction history.
Metrobank Online Fund Transfer
Follow the steps above to register and login to Metrobank Online.
Then, click the Send Money button and follow the instructions to enroll and send money to other accounts.
Metrobank Online Transfer to Other Bank
Metrobank Online Bills Payment
Follow the steps above to register and login to Metrobank Online.
Then, click the Send Pay Bills button and follow the instructions to enroll billers/merchants and pay your bills online.
Metrobank Mobile Banking
To make it easier for you to access and login to you Metrobank online account, use the Metrobank Mobile banking app. Here’s how:
- Download Metrobank Mobile Banking app on App Store (if you have Iphone) or on Google Play Store (if you have Android phone).
- Sign up if you haven’t yet. If you have an existing online account, use your Username and Password to login.
- You can now use check your balance, send money, and pay bills online with your Metrobank mobile app.
Click here for more tutorials on how to use the Metrobank Mobile App.
Metrobank Online Banking Services
Here are some of the services that you can do with your Metrobank Online account:
- Metrobank Online Balance Inquiry
- Move Money
- Send Money
- Pay Bills
- Load Prepaid
- Open Time Deposit
- Send and request funds via QR code
- Manage your Unit Investment Trust Funds (UITF)
- Order Checkbook
- Once you log in and start using the new Metrobank Online system, you will no longer be able to access the Metrobankdirect Personal system.
- The Metrobankdirect Personal system will be deactivated on September 15, 2020.
How can I register for Metrobank online?
Metrobank Online Banking Registration can be done using your smartphone, tablet, or computer with internet connection. Just go to metrobank.com.ph, click Login, click Metrobank Online, click Sign up, and fill out the form completely. Once done, you can access your Metrobank online banking account and do your banking transactions online anytime and anywhere.
How can I check my Metrobank account online?
First, sign up to Metrobank Online by following the steps above. Once you’re enrolled, you can easily check your Metrobank account online anytime.
Can I check my Metrobank ATM balance online?
Yes. It’s easy to check your Metrobank ATM balance online. Register and login and you should be able to see your balance.
Can I transfer money from Metrobank to other bank?
Yes. You can easily transfer money to other banks with Metrobank online facility.
What is account alias in Metrobank?
Card alias is a nickname which you may nominate for your easy reference for the account when you enroll it to Metrobank Direct or Metrobank online banking facility.
I forgot my password. How can I recover it?
Go to metrobank.com.ph, click Login, click Metrobank Login. On the login page, click Recover on the lower right. Follow the instructions to recover your password.
Is Metrobank Online Banking safe?
Metrobank uses 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption on all its online transactions to prevent unauthorized access to personal data.
What is Metrobank Customer Service or Hotline Number?
Metrobank’s Customer Service Hotline at 88-700-700 Domestic Toll-Free Hotline 1-800-1888-5775 (using a PLDT line), or International Toll-Free Hotline at (+your country and area codes) 800 8700 0707, and Metrobank Website at metrobank.com.ph.
How can I find Metrobank Branches?
Click here to search for Metrobank ATM and Branches.
WATCH my video tutorial for Metrobank Online Banking