Familiar ba sayo ang mga ito?
- Nagtatrabaho ka pero kahit anong tipid mo hindi pa din sapat ang income mo sa dami ng expenses.
- Gusto mo nang makapagsimulang mag-ipon pero lagi namang kapos ang budget.
- Yung akala mong makakapapag-ipon ka na, tapos biglang may emergency kaya wala na namang ipon.
- Ayaw mo na sanang mangutang pero no choice ka kasi short na naman ang budget.
- Gusto mong maayos ang finances mo pero hindi mo alam saan ka magsisimula.
- Ilang beses mo nang tinry pero hirap na hirap ka pa ding mag-budget.
Hindi ka nag-iisa.
Marami sa atin ang hirap talaga sa pagba-budget.
Ilan lang ito sa mga financial struggles na shinare sa akin ng mga nakapanood ng budgeting videos ko sa YouTube, at napagdaanan ko din lahat ito.
- Alam mo kung magkano ang actual na income and expenses mo every month at nababayaran mo lahat ng bills mo on time.
- May listahan ka ng day-to-day expenses mo at hindi ka na nanghuhula kung san napupunta ang sweldo mo.
- Aware ka sa lahat ng irregular expenses na binabayaran mo quarterly or annually kagaya ng insurance, down payment sa tuition fee ng anak mo, at para sa mga special occasions kagaya ng Christmas, New Year, at birthdays — at napag-iipunan mo ang mga ito paunti-unti.
- May naitatabi ka para sa Emergency Fund at hindi ka na basta-basta nangungutang pag may mga unexpected expenses.
- May naiinvest ka para sa financial goals mo kagaya ng retirement fund, college fund ng anak mo, dream house or bigger car, pati na din ng travel and vacation goals nyo.
- At kahit gaano kalaki o kaliit ng income mo, nakakapaglaan ka nang kaunti para sa Tithes or donations sa church at nakakatulong ka sa ibang nangangailangan.
Hindi ba ang sarap sa pakiramdam pag ikaw ang may control sa pera mo kaysa ikaw ang kino-control nito?
Ang sarap isipin na on track ka sa finances mo at hindi ka na parating stressed pagdating sa usapang pera.
Pero paano mo nga ba magagawa ito?
The Pinay Investor’s Budgeting Templates and eBook Bundle is your ultimate buddy to help you get your finances in order. Mas mapapadali ang pagba-budget mo dahil meron ka ng templates at maga-guide pa kita kung paano gamitin ang mga templates. Plus, I’ll share with you my personal experiences handling my finances – the highs, the lows, and everything in between.
Here are the templates that you’ll get:
- Monthly Budget: This is where you’ll plan your income and expenses for the month, helping you to stay within your financial limits.
- Expense Tracker: A detailed tool to record and monitor your daily spending, giving you insights into your spending habits.
- Monthly Budget & Expenses Tracker: A combination of the first two templates, it allows you to plan and track your budget and expenses simultaneously.
- Paycheck Budget: Ideal for those who want to budget per paycheck. It helps you allocate your income to your bills, expenses, and savings goals.
- Bi-Monthly Budget: Designed for individuals who receive their income twice a month, making it easier to manage your budget based on when you receive your pay.
- Weekly Budget: Perfect for those who prefer to manage their money on a week-by-week basis.
- Calendar Budget: A visual way to see your income, expenses, and savings goals on a daily basis throughout the month.
- Weekly Meal Plan: Helps you plan your meals, potentially saving you money on groceries and eating out.
- Monthly Budget Summary: At the end of each month, use this template to review your income, expenses, and savings and see how well you adhered to your budget.
- Monthly Net Worth Tracker: A tool to monitor your assets and liabilities, helping you understand your overall financial health.
- Savings Tracker: Set your savings goals and monitor your progress towards reaching them.
- Debt Payment Tracker: Keep track of your debt payments to ensure you’re staying on top of your debts.
- Financial Goals Tracker: Identify and track your short-term and long-term financial goals.
- Sinking Funds Calendar: A tool to help you save for specific future expenses (like vacations or car repairs) over time.
- 2023 Calendar: A full calendar for the year 2023 to help you plan your financial year in advance.
- Habit Tracker: Encourages you to develop good financial habits by tracking your daily progress.
This comes in 2 colors:
Kung dati hindi mo alam kung saan at paano ka magsisimula, ngayon isusulat mo na lang ang budget mo gamit ang templates. After purchasing, this Budget Template Printable Bundle is yours to download and print as many times as you’d like. Hindi mo kailangang i-print lahat. Kung ano lang ang gusto mong gamitin, yun lang ang i-print mo.
What to Expect in my Budgeting eBook:
Ayoko sanang ikuwento ang mga personal and financial struggles ko, but I did it anyway, hoping it will help someone else in the same situation. I found myself thinking, “Who am I to give advice?” Just a regular girl from a small town, with no big achievements or anything. For a moment, I really felt like maybe I wasn’t good enough to share all this with you.
Then, I remembered something important. I am a child of God. I’m unique, special, and created for a purpose. I may not be perfect, but I believe I have something unique to share. And if my journey can help even one person to believe in themselves and trust in God’s plan, then it’s worth it.
What Topics are included in the eBook:
- Understanding Your Financial Situation
- Setting Financial Goals
- Fundamentals of Budgeting
- Creating Your Personal Budget
- Saving and Cutting Down on Expenses
- Managing Debt
- Understanding the Importance of Insurance
- Building Your Emergency Fund
- Establishing and Utilizing Sinking Funds
- Investing for Your Future
- Giving Back: Tithes and Donations
- Lifelong Learning, Guidance, & Stewardship
For every topic, I’ll be sharing some tips, strategies, and my very own experiences – many of which I never shared anywhere.
Handa ka na bang mag-budget?
What others say about my budgeting system:
“Grabe ito na yung pinaka concise at pinaka maayos na explanation video dito na napanood ako on how to budget. Thank you so much for sharing!” – @q_2676
“This is amazing budget tips, not only define budgeting but also where are these budget come from. God bless po Ma’am and Thank you for these overloaded wise decisions!” – @conterobenelm.9594
“Thank you for this! I love how you incorporate biblical principles into your content. May He continue to use and bless you more.” – @carmeladawn1007
“Another great video po Mam Janice. I started the cash envelope system using recycled meralco/manila water envelopes, then ung mga natirang angpao envelopes, accordion binder and now ung mga cash envelopes in shopee. Yes true po na it’s not how much you earn but how much you keep. My husband used to earn more pre-pandemic but we still have no savings. And now using the cash envelopes system coupled with mindful spending and consistently putting money to savings (kahit magkano po basta consistent) i was surprised with how much we have saved so far.” – @mymom_ona_budgetph
“I love your budgeting it really helps.” – @ailenlungay120
“Thank you. Starting our small family and never really learned money budgeting. I love that you included Bible Verse in your lesson. God Bless.” – @joyram4813
Who am I to help you with budgeting?
Hi, I’m Janice – a Registered Financial Planner at RFP Philippines, a Columnist for The Manila Times, and a Contributing Writer for MoneySense PH magazine. Additionally, I work as a Freelance Writer, Resource Speaker, and Content Creator, and I am also the Founder of The Pinay Investor Blog and YouTube Channel.
As a wife and mom of two, I’m all about budgeting. But here’s the thing – I didn’t always have a clue about handling money.
Growing up, I witnessed my parents constantly arguing about it and struggling with finances. That’s why I took a leap of faith and left my small town to study in Manila.
With a mix of scholarships, part-time gigs, and some support from my parents, I learned the art of budgeting to make ends meet and survive until graduation.
I started as a technical support representative in a call center as my first job. Although it was not my dream job, I took it along with part-time teaching to help support my 3 siblings who were in college. During this time, I picked up skills on how to manage my finances and made sure to provide for them until they finished college.
Getting married brought on a whole new challenge for me – budgeting with my husband. We had different views on how to handle money, leading to arguments and misunderstandings.
But we didn’t give up. We tried various budgeting methods, compromised, and truly understood each other. Now, I’m proud to say that my husband trusts me completely with our household budgets.
How did I do it? Well, I couldn’t have done it without my budgeting templates. These babies have been a game changer for us! They’ve given us control over our finances, kept us on track with our goals, and made it super easy for us to stay organized.
With my templates, I can easily track every bit of income and expense, ensuring that we’re always aware of where our money is going. Trust me, if you’re struggling with your finances, these templates are a must-have!
Currently, I am sharing my knowledge of budgeting and financial management to help others. I incorporate biblical principles in my teachings, as I strongly believe that our money does not truly belong to us. Instead, we are mere stewards of God’s possessions.
If you need help with budgeting, you can start with my budgeting templates and other resources.
If you’re looking for more advice and tips on budgeting, money management, or investing, then make sure to sign up for my newsletter. You’ll learn all the information you need to take charge of your finances and reach your financial goals.
Feel free to reach out via email if you have any questions or need help with budgeting. I’m always happy to meet you halfway and make sure your money is heading in the right direction. Thanks for visiting The Pinay Investor and happy budgeting!
- MoneyMax: Meet Your Money Gurus: 22 Financial Influencers to Follow in 2023
- Dubai OFW: 10 Filipino Finance YouTube Channels to Follow
- BDO Private Bank Magazine: Living with Inflation
- The Beat Asia: Five Filipino Personal Finance Influencers to Follow in 2022
- Female Network: Pinay Shares How She Effectively Cut Back on Her Monthly Expenses
- Department of Agriculture: How to reduce the impact of food inflation on your budget
- The Thrifty Pinay: Best Female Financial Bloggers and Influencers Philippines
- PhilStar: Teaching kids how money works
- TripZilla: 6 Personal Finance YouTube Channels Run by Pinays
- FeedSpot: 35 Best Philippines Personal Finance Blogs & Websites
This is a digital product. No physical product will be sent. Once your payment is confirmed, the files will be sent to you via email.
Because this is a digital download, we don’t accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. However, please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any issues with your order. We will get back to you ASAP.
- For PERSONAL USE only.
- NOT for commercial use.
- You MAY NOT resell, copy, or redistribute.